I love a dish that I can just throw together than refrigerate and serve a few hours later. It comes in handy for the drop in guest too.
There are times when I feel like I am caught off guard and it usually lands on a busy weekend. Either the kids have a handful of friends over or an occasional friend or family is here at a meal time. I found this recipe helps me to have a quick meal and I still get time to socialize or supervise (in some cases.)
The flavor is so good in this Pasta Salad that I always have folks ask for the recipe. So here it is for all those who have ever eaten at my house (when I have served this) and wanted this recipe.
Serves well with Garlic Bread and White Wine.
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried granulated onion
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) pkg of Rainbow Pasta, cooked to the directions on the package.
- 1 small can Black Olives
- ¼ cup Red and Green Bell pepper, chopped
- ½ Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- ¼ Broccoli, stems cut off and only flowerettes
- 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese
- 1 container of small mozzarella balls
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad in a large bowl
- Pour dressing in with the salad and toss together.
- Serve when needed.